Great News – Marsden Social Life is beginning to return.
This weekend we are celebrating Yorkshire Day in style:
- Friday Evening Event in Marsden Library – Readings from Amanda Huggins and Sarah Linley
- Saturday 10 – 3: Stalls and Cafe in the Main Hall, more stalls in the meeting room and reception area.
- Saturday 1pm: live music (yes, really!) outside on the cobbles with Marsden Swing
- Saturday 4pm: Return of the Marsden Duck Race
- Saturday Evening: Musical Evening with Steve Augarde and Friends, refreshments of Yorkshire Pudding taps and Yorkshire Parkin cake from Katie’s kitchen (included in your ticket price) – get your ticket here
- Sunday: Walkers are Welcome is leading a walk up their new Mesolithic March Haigh route, including archaeology talk with expert Dr Paul Preston. The guided walk is fully booked but come by and see them in the Mechanics on Saturday and pick up a leaflet for the Marsden Film and Television Trail.
Come and join us for the first Marsden Yorkshire Day Celebration Weekend.